Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Power Of Internet Images

Based solely on the photographs she chose to post, What is the image that Jenny is trying to project?

1. Adventurous
2. Traveler
3. Explorer
4. Writer
5. Outgoing

Do you think she was successful?

Yes, I think Jenny Wanderlust was successful with her photos. Jenny put a lot of effort it looks like to the photographs she took and time. These photos are outstanding and have a lot of contrast and color in them. Overall I think Jenny was successful with hr instagram post.

Do you think Jenny is someone who would be a good role model? A good mother? A good wife? A good friend? I think Jenny would be a good role model. A good mother? Good wife? Good friend? Yeah sure I don't see why not. I think Jenny would be good at all of the. The role model part especially because of the work she has done to her instagram page.

No comments:

Post a Comment